niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application

Hello! :)

I was chosen to participate in Round 2 
of the 2016/17 Kaisercraft  Design Team call out. 

It's a great honour to me! 
This post is my Round 2 submission.

I created one project using 
Kaisercraft products provided. 
It's a layout I created using amazing 
Boho Dreams collection. 


I used Kaisercraft products:
- Boho Dreams papers 12x12'';
- Mandala 12x12'' designer Template;
- 12x12'' Cork Sheets;
- Collectables Boho Dreams;
- Paper Blooms;
- Kaiser Mists white & denim;

I used as well:
- texture paste;
- cardboard;
- 3D foam stickers;
- white thread;
- 2 sided adhesive tape;
- crochet doily;
- white liquid pearls
- washi tape.

I wanted to create a layout, cause I love layouts
with a drop of mixed media and with beautiful paper
 elements, and for sure Kaisercraft has what I needed!

I was inspired by the feeling of freedom and wilderness 
and it's something you definitely feel working with 
Boho Dreams collection. I used Native American Girl's
 picture found in Internet and it gave me 
an additional inspiration.

Here are progress photos of my project:
Step 1: I prepared supplies.


***
Step 2: I've trimed 12x12'' paper sheets to the desired size. 
I used beautiful watercoloured paper 
with the touch of mint and cool denim-coloured 
planks paper. I've glued papers together.


***
Step 3: I used texture paste through the stencil...


***
Step 4:...and I created a half pattern of mandala.
I used washi tape just to protect denim paper 
and to create a sharp and clear edge 
of my stenciled pattern created on the paper.


***
Step 5: Texture paste needs to dry, 
so now I've cut out some paper elements 
from 12x12'' paper sheets - a dreamcatcher 
and a word "dreamer" 
(I really adore this handwritten font ♥)


***
Step 6: I took some paper elements from Collectables set,
later I will match some of them to fit my project. 
I used only some of these elements
and some blue and orange flowers.


***
Step 7: I've added a cork frame under my picture 
and some white thread.
It adds the "wilderness and freedom" feeling.


***
Step 8: Under the layer of cork I've glued 
a layer of a cardboard to add some 3D dimension.


***
Step 9: Now it's time to start composing my layout.


***
Step 10: I've glued some 3D foam stickers 
to make some elements pop-up.


***
Step 11: I've covered paper-elements&flowers composition 
with a piece of paper and I added some white 
and denim spots and splashes around straight 
from the bottle using the straw - it's one 
of my favourite techniques to use sprays. 
I love to create really small spots 
to enrich my background.


***
Step 12: I added some liquid pearls accents in the end.


***
Step 13: And....voila!


Here some details and close-ups:


Aren't these paper elements just adorable?!


I love the combination of mint, denim and orange ♥


It's the dreamcatcher cut-out from the sheet of paper, 
but you can find some dreamcatchers 
in the Collectable's set too!



I hope you like my layout :)
Have a lovely day!


12 komentarzy :

  1. Praca piękna Kochana! Trzymam kciuki <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Trzymam mocno kciuki!! Praca super!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Śliczny, cudowny,wspaniały :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Absolutely stunning work! I love it! ❤

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful! !!! Simply stunning! Goodluck lovely xo xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Gorgeous page and design - and continued good luck!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Praca świetna.
    Co to są za stemple na zdjęciu? Przeszukałam sklep Kaisercraft'a ale nie znalazłam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love this Marta! It´s just so striking, and I think you have managed to show of the products you where sent in a perfect way! GOOD LUCK!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję :) // Thank You :)